Tag Archives: coffee coaster

Sunday Musings #154

With great power comes great electricity bill.

– Unknown

It’s true!

 

post script: I’m sure you’ll recognise this as a twist on the line from the movie Spiderman: With great power comes great responsibility.

 

Advertisements

Sunday Musings #153

Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane.

– Unknown

 

Yes, it certainly seems like this when you first head out on your own!

 

Sunday Musings #150

87% of young people have back pain. The other 13% don’t have a computer.

– Unknown

I played outside a lot as a kid; climbed trees; rode a bike; played tennis, cricket and football with my brothers; walked in the woods. Inside I read a lot of books; knitted; sewed; baked; played cards and board games. And so did my kids.

I have to wonder what today’s generation of kids will be like when they grow up?